A must for anyone who wants to play a game and play it correctly. Whether you play
card games, dice games, parlor games, word games, chess, checker, backgammon, or
solitaire games, here is a comprehensive, up-to-date book with the complete rules
of your favorite games of skill and chance. According to Hoyle gives not only
the rules but expert advice on winning, too.
By Richard Frey and Edmond Hoyle.
This book covers a good range of card and parlor games,
including Bridge, Poker, Canasta, Gin Rummy, and Solitaire, as well as a number of other
favorites such as Backgammon, Dice, Dominos, and Scrabble.
By Albert H. Morehead and Geoffrey Mott-Smith.
The authoritative guide to the world's most popular card, dice, tile, board, and other games of skill
and chance, completely revised, expanded, and updated. Covering more than 500 games, the favorite
reference work of game players for over four decades is now the standard for the next century.
By Albert H. Morehead, Geoffrey Mott-Smith, and Richard Frey.
Loaded with creative, inexpensive, and easy-to-do ideas for making the most of the time you spend
with your kids, 2002 Things to Do With Your Kids shows you how to put the fun in family,
while teaching kids of all ages valuable lessons and values.
A wonderful resource for turning time spent in the car into a joyful time to teach kids how
faith can be a part of everyday life. Joy Ride! is a Heritage Builders tool from Focus on
the Family that features activities, puzzles, games, and discussion starters to help parents
get their kids thinking about--and living out--what they believe. Makes road time with kids fun!
More Books About Puzzles And Games
- Crossword Puzzle Books - Crosswords from the New York Times, Washington Post, Boston Globes, and more
- Mind Game Books - Brain Teasers, Logic Puzzles, Math Puzzles, Riddles, and more
- Word Game Books - Anagrams, Cryptograms, Crostics, Scrabble, Word Search, and more
- Card Game Books - Books about card games such as Bridge, Hearts, Poker, Rummy, and more
- Board Game Books - Books about board games such as Backgammon, Checkers, Chess, and more
- Solitaire Books - Books about solitaire card games